[US] ~ Presidential Primary

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 33
  1. #16
    Let RFO die Plz Killerwoody is offline
    True MemberRank
    Feb 2009 Join Date
    MERICALocation
    741Posts

    Re: [US] ~ Presidential Primary


    RaGEZONE Recommends

    RaGEZONE Recommends

    No matter who wins we lose as voters. Trump is an idiot buy he says what hard working Americans want to hear, Bernie is crazy and if you believe his communist bs you need to leave the country. Jeb is in it because of his last name and family. Hilary is a puppet, Ben Carson is the only that makes logical sense. All of them have flaws but some have more than the others. Illegals are a problem in the US and has been for a while. People don't think when talking about it. If us Americans tried to cross into Mexico to live they would ship us back so fast. Thus is the same for other countries. We need a president that will focus on the US and not the rest of the world. We have plenty of problems here with the homeless, disabled vets, drugs, crime etc. All people worry about is what's going on over seas. Let them solve their own problems over there. You can't help people that cant help themselves. You can quote people of the past all you and who said what. Unless you're living today and see the world how it is you know it sucks. Their will never be a perfect nor honest president ever.

  2. #17
    Rogu3 Wreckless is offline
    SubscriberRank
    May 2012 Join Date
    The WastelandLocation
    1,369Posts

    Re: [US] ~ Presidential Primary

    Quote Originally Posted by Killerwoody View Post
    No matter who wins we lose as voters. Trump is an idiot buy he says what hard working Americans want to hear, Bernie is crazy and if you believe his communist bs you need to leave the country. Jeb is in it because of his last name and family. Hilary is a puppet, Ben Carson is the only that makes logical sense. All of them have flaws but some have more than the others. Illegals are a problem in the US and has been for a while. People don't think when talking about it. If us Americans tried to cross into Mexico to live they would ship us back so fast. Thus is the same for other countries. We need a president that will focus on the US and not the rest of the world. We have plenty of problems here with the homeless, disabled vets, drugs, crime etc. All people worry about is what's going on over seas. Let them solve their own problems over there. You can't help people that cant help themselves. You can quote people of the past all you and who said what. Unless you're living today and see the world how it is you know it sucks. Their will never be a perfect nor honest president ever.
    You say illegals are a problem, can you support that comment with fact?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not all fuckboys are heartless, some are just heartbroken.

  3. #18
    Let RFO die Plz Killerwoody is offline
    True MemberRank
    Feb 2009 Join Date
    MERICALocation
    741Posts

    Re: [US] ~ Presidential Primary

    Yup... they all get food stamps, free medical, they steal and kill with no repercussions. I live in the south and see it every day. They will live 10+ in a 2 bedroom house to save money! I work around construction so I see it constantly. I see them in the stores buying tons of food with ebt card and can't speak a word of English when the cashier ask them a question. I got a few friends that moved here from Puerto Rico to live but they speak perfect English and they joined the military. I'm at work I can't keep going or I would lol

  4. #19
    Rogu3 Wreckless is offline
    SubscriberRank
    May 2012 Join Date
    The WastelandLocation
    1,369Posts

    Re: [US] ~ Presidential Primary

    @Killerwoody I asked for fact, not observation and opinion. You should learn from the past, hope for the future, and live for today. Your comment about my quote earlier is also ignorant.

    1) Just because someone is of Hispanic origin does not make them an illegal immigrant. I personally know many Europeans and Canadians who came over here with no problem and live here illegally with no problem. Nobody says boo to them because they are white. They are doing the same thing as Hispanic illegal immigrants. Many of them just want to make a better life for their children, so they come here have kids and let those kids reap the benefits of living in this country. Is there anything wrong with that? No. You and your kids have the same opportunities as their kids.

    2) Illegal immigrants cannot get food stamps for themselves, they cannot get an EBT card for themselves, they cannot get free healthcare, they do not get financial aid, etc. Their children who are born in America can get those benefits just like you and your kids can.

    3) Illegal immigrants (as a whole group) steal NOTHING from you. If anything, YOU steal from them. When you buy gas, you pay taxes on it, and those taxes in theory come back to you in the form of benefits from the government. When they buy gas, they pay taxes on it, and they never get a dime back for themselves, but you get those taxes in the form of benefits.

    4) The amount of illegal immigrants have just about tripled in the past 20-25 years. The violent and property crime rate has dropped 42-45% in the past 20-25 years. While I'm not saying there is a relation between the decrease of crime and increase of illegal immigrants. I am saying there is NO relation between any increase of crime and the increase of illegal immigrants.

    5) Americans go to Mexico all the time, and they do not get shipped back. In fact, they usually end up dead or hurt because of the dangerous crime there. If you went there, you would not blame any illegal immigrants for trying to leave that country.

    6) English is not an easy language to learn as an adult, although it is not required in this country. It is a good idea to learn English to communicate in a country like America, however it is not easy. Children of illegal immigrants can usually speak better English than some of us. At the age of 40, it is not easy to learn a new language. To assume it is, is asinine and idiotic.

    7) If a family decides to have 10+ people living in a 2-bedroom house, so be it. What's wrong? Are they hurting you? Their house is probably cleaner than yours. Some cultures promote the idea of a tight-knit family. They keep family very close, and they go everywhere together. Some families do not have enough money to buy multiple houses or apartments. What are they supposed to do? Pull money out of their ass? Besides it's way more efficient. We, as Americans, are wasteful. Donald Trump is one of the most wasteful people in the world. He has how many houses and mansions? You complain about the homeless, but maybe if we weren't so wasteful and had to have 1 person living in a 10 bedroom house, we wouldn't have a homeless problem.

    8) Bernie Sanders is a Socialist, not a Communist. Either way, you say his beliefs are "communist bs" like it's a bad thing when you probably could not tell me the difference between the two (communism and socialism) or what either of them are anyway. There are many socialist and communist countries that are doing way better financially than we are. What's your point?

    9) I'm no fan of Hillary either, but she's probably the next President.

    10) Ben Carson is a neural surgeon. What qualifies him to run the country?

    11) Donald Trump does not speak for hard working Americans. He speaks for ignorant Americans. As I recall, there are many documented immigrants who have terrible jobs, but they work harder than anyone else in America. They do not want to see good people kicked out of the country because of some racist bigot who thinks he knows something. Trump aims at the Republican majority which is mostly ignorant caucasian Americans who assume that every one is stealing something from them. They look for someone to blame, and he supplies that blame by pointing the finger at illegal immigrants.

    Please don't continue unless you can supply legitimate facts to support your arguments. I can, and I will if you wish.
    Last edited by Wreckless; 05-11-15 at 03:30 PM.
    Not all fuckboys are heartless, some are just heartbroken.

  5. #20
    Let RFO die Plz Killerwoody is offline
    True MemberRank
    Feb 2009 Join Date
    MERICALocation
    741Posts

    Re: [US] ~ Presidential Primary

    Yes they can haha you just typed up stuff you read off the Internet trust me they can get everything and anything. You must not get out much to see the real world. Well I guess I'm an ignorant American lol I work hard for my money and things I don't get shit given to me for free. Everyone should have to work if able not live off the government where my tax dollars goes. Sounds like you need to wake up to reality!

    The thing is opinions are like assholes we all have one!
    Last edited by Killerwoody; 05-11-15 at 05:41 PM.

  6. #21
    Rogu3 Wreckless is offline
    SubscriberRank
    May 2012 Join Date
    The WastelandLocation
    1,369Posts

    Re: [US] ~ Presidential Primary

    Quote Originally Posted by Killerwoody View Post
    Yes they can haha you just typed up stuff you read off the Internet trust me they can get everything and anything. You must not get out much to see the real world. Well I guess I'm an ignorant American lol I work hard for my money and things I don't get shit given to me for free. Everyone should have to work if able not live off the government where my tax dollars goes. Sounds like you need to wake up to reality!

    The thing is opinions are like assholes we all have one!
    No. They can't. It's a fact. I'm not saying you aren't entitled to your opinion, but you can't just spew random bullshit. You may work hard, but that doesn't mean you aren't ignorant. You can't live off the government as an illegal immigrant. That's literally how you get deported. They may get help from the government for their children, but they cannot get welfare, EBT, food stamps, whatever you think they can get, they can't. Keep talking, you're only proving your own stupidity by continuing.
    Last edited by Wreckless; 05-11-15 at 06:47 PM.
    Not all fuckboys are heartless, some are just heartbroken.

  7. #22
    Ask me about Daoism FullmetalPride is offline
    Alpha MaleRank
    Nov 2010 Join Date
    2,182Posts

    Re: [US] ~ Presidential Primary

    According to the Wikipedia entry on Socialism (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social...rth_American):

    According to a 2013 article in The Guardian, "Contrary to popular belief, Americans don't have an innate allergy to socialism. Milwaukee has had several socialist mayors (Frank Zeidler, Emil Seidel and Daniel Hoan), and there is currently an independent socialist in the US Senate, Bernie Sanders of Vermont."
    Not sure if The Guardian is failing to consider the breadth of the United States, let alone the large stupidity factions thereof, but I think that with a little education, he can sway good portions of the conservative lower classmen.

    Now, according to this article New York Times article from 2007:

    “A lot of the lower-income parts of our state are Republican,” Leahy says, adding that many of them are populated by rural libertarians who are greatly suspicious of government intrusion into individual rights. “I saw Bernie signs all over those parts of the state.”

    The lower-class is always dissatisfied with the status they have. Their voice doesn't seem to matter as much, the work they do seems trivial, and they're the everyday service workers who feel like the American dream hasn't worked for them. However, the American dream still works, but only for a lucky few. Many of these politicians have pulled themselves up by their bootstraps (Bernie, Justices Scalia and Ginsberg, and even Ben Carson [although his humble beginnings are disputed by some), but most conservatives are disillusioned with the lower class's struggle.

    You ever see that movie Ratatouille? There's that one point, "Not everyone can be a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere," that really resonates with me right now. It does so because it's the PROBLEM: everyone should be able to grasp success! The only thing standing between you and success should be the quality of person you are. It shouldn't be a lottery draw.

    I've gone on a lot about the American dream, but only because it's so relevant to the political efforts. The American people, whether or not they feel afraid for their lives or feel like their country has been taken from them and turned to shit (it hasn't, dumbasses, someone's always going to be saying this), need to know that possibility lay before them. Bernie Sanders wants to institute programs that can help the lower-class, and thus the middle-class, pull themselves up.

    [I can elaborate more in a sec, if needed]
    By the way, that whole article is a laugh and will certainly make you #FeelTheBern

  8. #23
    Rogu3 Wreckless is offline
    SubscriberRank
    May 2012 Join Date
    The WastelandLocation
    1,369Posts

    Re: [US] ~ Presidential Primary

    Quote Originally Posted by FullmetalPride View Post
    According to the Wikipedia entry on Socialism (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social...rth_American):



    Not sure if The Guardian is failing to consider the breadth of the United States, let alone the large stupidity factions thereof, but I think that with a little education, he can sway good portions of the conservative lower classmen.

    Now, according to this article New York Times article from 2007:

    “A lot of the lower-income parts of our state are Republican,” Leahy says, adding that many of them are populated by rural libertarians who are greatly suspicious of government intrusion into individual rights. “I saw Bernie signs all over those parts of the state.”

    The lower-class is always dissatisfied with the status they have. Their voice doesn't seem to matter as much, the work they do seems trivial, and they're the everyday service workers who feel like the American dream hasn't worked for them. However, the American dream still works, but only for a lucky few. Many of these politicians have pulled themselves up by their bootstraps (Bernie, Justices Scalia and Ginsberg, and even Ben Carson [although his humble beginnings are disputed by some), but most conservatives are disillusioned with the lower class's struggle.

    You ever see that movie Ratatouille? There's that one point, "Not everyone can be a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere," that really resonates with me right now. It does so because it's the PROBLEM: everyone should be able to grasp success! The only thing standing between you and success should be the quality of person you are. It shouldn't be a lottery draw.

    I've gone on a lot about the American dream, but only because it's so relevant to the political efforts. The American people, whether or not they feel afraid for their lives or feel like their country has been taken from them and turned to shit (it hasn't, dumbasses, someone's always going to be saying this), need to know that possibility lay before them. Bernie Sanders wants to institute programs that can help the lower-class, and thus the middle-class, pull themselves up.

    [I can elaborate more in a sec, if needed]
    By the way, that whole article is a laugh and will certainly make you #FeelTheBern
    Although Bernie is definitely my #1 candidate, I don't think he will win, and there are some proposals he's made that are off with me a bit. I don't have a problem with socialism, but I do have a problem with big government. Now, don't get me wrong, Bernie seems like the most anti-big government person running. However, a lot of the policies that he feels should be written into law are supporting big government.

    For those of you who don't know what "big government" is, it's essentially the idea of the amount of control the government has over your life and your rights. Now, in some cases, you want the government to have control of parts of your life. Mainly, you want them to have a hand in your money. You may not like paying taxes, but that's exactly what allows the government to help you. They're the biggest insurance company that there is. "You pay us, we pick up your garbage, clean your street, put out your fires, keep you safe (arguably), etc." But in other cases, you don't want things to get to the point where you lose all control. It's the sacrifice made in allowing the government getting involved for a "better life".

    In my opinion, there are a lot of good things involved with the socialist ideals. This is not what America was brought up on, though. If Bernie were elected, all I would want him to fix are the policies that hinder our rights. Get rid of the NSA's ability to steal our privacy right from under us. The founding fathers designed the government particularly not to help the American people, but to protect the American people from things like invasion of privacy.
    Not all fuckboys are heartless, some are just heartbroken.

  9. #24
    Ask me about Daoism FullmetalPride is offline
    Alpha MaleRank
    Nov 2010 Join Date
    2,182Posts

    Re: [US] ~ Presidential Primary

    Quote Originally Posted by Wreckless View Post
    Although Bernie is definitely my #1 candidate, I don't think he will win, and there are some proposals he's made that are off with me a bit. I don't have a problem with socialism, but I do have a problem with big government. Now, don't get me wrong, Bernie seems like the most anti-big government person running. However, a lot of the policies that he feels should be written into law are supporting big government.

    For those of you who don't know what "big government" is, it's essentially the idea of the amount of control the government has over your life and your rights. Now, in some cases, you want the government to have control of parts of your life. Mainly, you want them to have a hand in your money. You may not like paying taxes, but that's exactly what allows the government to help you. They're the biggest insurance company that there is. "You pay us, we pick up your garbage, clean your street, put out your fires, keep you safe (arguably), etc." But in other cases, you don't want things to get to the point where you lose all control. It's the sacrifice made in allowing the government getting involved for a "better life".

    In my opinion, there are a lot of good things involved with the socialist ideals. This is not what America was brought up on, though. If Bernie were elected, all I would want him to fix are the policies that hinder our rights. Get rid of the NSA's ability to steal our privacy right from under us. The founding fathers designed the government particularly not to help the American people, but to protect the American people from things like invasion of privacy.
    After the email scandal, it's anyone's race for the DNC Nomination. DWS has been called on to resign, and Bernie supporters invade every post about him by CNN or Hillary on Facebook. It's kind of hilarious.


    Now, as for the Republican party, it's about to implode. The party is always a vacuum to be filled with a goal. It's constantly searching for its purpose because, essentially, it's ALWAYS an opposition party, regardless of who controls the government. It stems from the fact that for 80 years before the Republican Revolution, they didn't control the Congress fully. So, now that they're faced with the results (a hate-filled opposition of everything federal), it's not exactly going to play to their favor.

  10. #25
    Alpha Member 917893678251 is offline
    Alpha MaleRank
    Jul 2008 Join Date
    In a boxLocation
    1,547Posts

    Re: [US] ~ Presidential Primary

    It's donald trump vs hilary or donald trump vs sanders

  11. #26
    Rogu3 Wreckless is offline
    SubscriberRank
    May 2012 Join Date
    The WastelandLocation
    1,369Posts

    Re: [US] ~ Presidential Primary

    Quote Originally Posted by FullmetalPride View Post
    After the email scandal, it's anyone's race for the DNC Nomination. DWS has been called on to resign, and Bernie supporters invade every post about him by CNN or Hillary on Facebook. It's kind of hilarious.


    Now, as for the Republican party, it's about to implode. The party is always a vacuum to be filled with a goal. It's constantly searching for its purpose because, essentially, it's ALWAYS an opposition party, regardless of who controls the government. It stems from the fact that for 80 years before the Republican Revolution, they didn't control the Congress fully. So, now that they're faced with the results (a hate-filled opposition of everything federal), it's not exactly going to play to their favor.
    As much as I would love to see Bernie Sanders beat Hillary, I still feel it is unlikely. Bernie brings up many good points, but I fear his biggest supporters are college-aged potheads who will forget that it's election day when June rolls around. He also scares some of the older supporters of the Democratic party, like my parents. His views are very left-wing, which is fine to a degree, but socialism is like blasphemy to any American over the age of 40. They don't understand it and they choose not to learn the truth about it.
    Not all fuckboys are heartless, some are just heartbroken.

  12. #27
    Alpha Member 917893678251 is offline
    Alpha MaleRank
    Jul 2008 Join Date
    In a boxLocation
    1,547Posts

    Re: [US] ~ Presidential Primary

    Quote Originally Posted by Wreckless View Post
    As much as I would love to see Bernie Sanders beat Hillary, I still feel it is unlikely. Bernie brings up many good points, but I fear his biggest supporters are college-aged potheads who will forget that it's election day when June rolls around. He also scares some of the older supporters of the Democratic party, like my parents. His views are very left-wing, which is fine to a degree, but socialism is like blasphemy to any American over the age of 40. They don't understand it and they choose not to learn the truth about it.
    You got a great point there. Even if he doesn't become president, I still hope his and Elizabeth warren's policies pass

  13. #28
    Rogu3 Wreckless is offline
    SubscriberRank
    May 2012 Join Date
    The WastelandLocation
    1,369Posts

    Re: [US] ~ Presidential Primary

    Quote Originally Posted by 917893678251 View Post
    You got a great point there. Even if he doesn't become president, I still hope his and Elizabeth warren's policies pass
    On the other hand, after seeing the results of the Iowa Caucus, I'm quite excited. The Democratic Primary is very interesting now. Bernie Sanders nearly tied with Hillary Clinton in Iowa. If the results of the New Hampshire Caucus are similar (or if Bernie Sanders wins it), this election between them may be very close.
    Not all fuckboys are heartless, some are just heartbroken.

  14. #29
    Rogu3 Wreckless is offline
    SubscriberRank
    May 2012 Join Date
    The WastelandLocation
    1,369Posts

    [US] ~ Presidential Primary

    Quote Originally Posted by 917893678251 View Post
    It's donald trump vs hilary or donald trump vs sanders
    Did you guys hear about Trump's latest stunt?

    Jeb Bush forgot to renew his domain name, and guess who bought it...

    www.jebbush.com
    I hate Donald Trump, but it take a true #savage to do something like that. Lmaoo


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not all fuckboys are heartless, some are just heartbroken.

  15. #30
    Registered thisisoutrageou is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2009 Join Date
    24Posts

    Re: [US] ~ Presidential Primary

    Well Hilary Clinton swamped Bernie in South Carolina. It seems like voter turnout is low for Bernie in the southern states. Nobody in the South knows about the great FDR of our era. Trump is going to sweep every state unless Rubio goes on the offense against Trump and wins.
    Bernie got new hampshire (a strategic win)
    Hilary go south carolina ( a strategic win)
    Hilary also won nevada




Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Advertisement