Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

View Poll Results: Do you think September 11 was a conspiracy?

Voters
3547. This poll is closed
  • Yes it was.

1,737 48.97%
  • No it wasn't.

502 14.15%
  • I don't know.

390 11.00%
  • Who care's.

918 25.88%
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled!

Rank
    True Member

Re: September 11 - A conspiracy :: with poll

After watching alot of 9/11 Videos i came to believe it was a conspiracy, although i do live in england, and with all that is been said in here its all true.

Rank
    Leader

Watch Loose Change, Second edition.!

Rogue State: Spamzilla I Ruled MU's Avatar

Rank
    Gamma

So what you guys are saying is that the US knocked down one of their most important trademarks and buisness centers for fun...?

Quote Originally Posted by Batz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Parker View Post
    When IRMU makes a thread you don't question it, you just respect his authority.
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage View Post
    QFT. Everyone knows IRMU's authority.
    Yeah, and he's awesome. He's so awesome that I put him in Family category on MSN.

Rank
    The Omega

They got their money back, insurance and the gold under the buildings?

Rank
    Alpha Male

From the Picture in the attachment , which is supposed to explain how the building collapsed, even if the steel beams DID melt at that temprature , leaving just the reinforced concrete, there are measures put in place to prevent buildings (especially those of importance) Collapsing and causing major damage, this is something to do with pneumatics or something, it's been a while.Im sure if you google it you will see what i mean.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I will kill you, your parents and your pets, not nessecarily in that order.

Rank
    True Member

Quote Originally Posted by I Rule MU View Post
    So what you guys are saying is that the US knocked down one of their most important trademarks and buisness centers for fun...?
    No, war is very lucrative for some. When a country goes to war, it usually has to borrow money. International bankers and others who buy government bonds make money from interest. There are also industries which make the tools of war(bombs n' shit) who have a lot to gain. You could say 9/11 lead to the Iraq war even though they were talking about it before 9/11. No offense, but the majority of Americans are retarded and thought al-qaeda and Iraq were one in the same. We knew they didnt have weapons of mass destruction, some of those CIA reports that said they did were bullshit. Through the stupidity of the American people and people in the executive/legislative branch we engaged in an unconstitutional aggressive war which has cost the American tax payers almost 1 trillion dollars. If you cannot grasp that number, its more than 3 thousand dollars for each of the 300 million people in the united states.

Rogue State: Spamzilla I Ruled MU's Avatar

Rank
    Gamma

Quote Originally Posted by thefalling View Post
    No, war is very lucrative for some. When a country goes to war, it usually has to borrow money. International bankers and others who buy government bonds make money from interest. There are also industries which make the tools of war(bombs n' shit) who have a lot to gain. You could say 9/11 lead to the Iraq war even though they were talking about it before 9/11. No offense, but the majority of Americans are retarded and thought al-qaeda and Iraq were one in the same. We knew they didnt have weapons of mass destruction, some of those CIA reports that said they did were bullshit. Through the stupidity of the American people and people in the executive/legislative branch we engaged in an unconstitutional aggressive war which has cost the American tax payers almost 1 trillion dollars. If you cannot grasp that number, its more than 3 thousand dollars for each of the 300 million people in the united states.
    i c ur point

Quote Originally Posted by Batz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Parker View Post
    When IRMU makes a thread you don't question it, you just respect his authority.
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage View Post
    QFT. Everyone knows IRMU's authority.
    Yeah, and he's awesome. He's so awesome that I put him in Family category on MSN.

Rank
    True Member

Quote Originally Posted by Canon116 View Post
    Is it coincidence that on the days leading up to september 11th The Air force were carrying out training missions simulating a terrorist attack via hijacking of plane and crashing into WTC.
    Really? Do you have a source for this?

Also the fighters that were supposed to be protecting the skys in that area were sent half away across the country by special order, on 11th, and even if they had've been there, they most likely would have thought it was just a drill.
    First off, very few places in the world have fighters actively patrolling the skies. Secondly, I can assure you that those areas are around Israel and the Middle East.

Also from looking closely at some videos from Youtube, you can quite clearly see explosions happening just below the impact point of the planes, wether this should have happened because of the way the plane struck the building or not , i dont know.
    Yes, that is top of line cell phone footage we are looking at. Many videos on you tube about this conspiracy were photoshopped, the rest simply don't have enough visual evidence. You know why? Because there is no conspiracy!

Quote Originally Posted by Vendaku~Metal View Post
    The entire building still should not have collapsed. The architects for the WTC said so themselves. They said it could withstand multiple hits from a plane. Also, the entire building wasn't burning in jet fuel, Only a small portion of it was. Building 7 wasn't even hit by a plane btw.
    The Boeing 767 was not around when they made it. The architects said it would most likely be able to withstand damage from a Boeing 707. However the Boeing 767 is larger and stronger then the Boeing 707 which would inturn create a lot more damage

I should mention that, the website you posted is a government website. I don't believe they can be trusted.
    No problem, Debunking the 9/11 Myths: Special Report - Popular Mechanics

Good explanation from Zeitgeist

"Criminal Elements within the U.S government staged a false flag terror attack on its own citizens, in order to manipulate public perception into supporting its agenda"

Which is exactly what happened. After 9/11, everyone was all gung ho to get revenge on the 'Terrorists'.
    If this is indeed true please explain to be how the US government managed to keep millions of FBI agents, Firefighters, Controlled Demolition Experts, CIA, Airline Pilots, Airline Passengers, Air Traffic Control, NYPD, The Majority of the House of Representatives and the Senate, NSA, Rescue Workers, Military Contractors, and the entire Bush Administration to keep is a secret?

Quote Originally Posted by Laz-low View Post
    We're talking about the US Government here, one of the most, if not the most, powerful Government in the World.

I think 9/11 is a conspiracy. Tapes confiscated by the Government, bomb explosions, the shape of the hole in the Pentagon is far to awkward to have been a bomb. I watched a documentary on it, and it said that half the interior of the Pentagon which was affected was only affected because of "sound waves" which echoed from the plane explosion rebounding off the walls. Sounds like a load of crap to me..
    Quote Originally Posted by MentaL View Post
    Watch Loose Change, Second edition.!
    If the US government had no problem killing thousands and thousands of innocent people that day, then I am sure the US Gov. would of had no problem secretly killing off all those college kids that put together videos using old grainy cell phone quality footage from over one mile away. You can't say they managed to put it on the internet and become popular faster before the government noticed. Al Queda has a hard enough time getting messages by, and they...
    1) Use a IP not a Domain
    2) Change the IP every day
    3) The IP site stay up for approximately 30 seconds to 3 minutes a day
    4) Their is no text on the site, only pictures containing text.(Unconfirmed, but most likely true)

So what makes you think if the government would not be patrolling conspiracy videos the days AFTER a conspiracy. Furthermore those videos were placed on popular domain such as Google Video and Youtube. The government would have been able to shut down these videos within milliseconds of their release, and then I assure you that Dylan Avery (Director of Loose Change) would have been either killed or taken to prison, probably in Siberia, within an hour of the release. None of this has happened, so we can assume that Loose Change, along with all the other videos, is a bunch of BullSh**

Rank
    Alpha Male

First off, very few places in the world have fighters actively patrolling the skies. Secondly, I can assure you that those areas are around Israel and the Middle East.
    They may have not been activley patrolling, but i can assure you in many places they have fighters on standby to take down anything considered a threat, including hijacked planes.
    I will kill you, your parents and your pets, not nessecarily in that order.

Rank
    The Omega

Quote Originally Posted by Loregoreth View Post
    No problem, Debunking the 9/11 Myths: Special Report - Popular Mechanics

If this is indeed true please explain to be how the US government managed to keep millions of FBI agents, Firefighters, Controlled Demolition Experts, CIA, Airline Pilots, Airline Passengers, Air Traffic Control, NYPD, The Majority of the House of Representatives and the Senate, NSA, Rescue Workers, Military Contractors, and the entire Bush Administration to keep is a secret?

I see you're a fan of maddox, which is where you get your belief that 9/11 wasn't an inside job perspective from. You could at least gave him credit, since you stole pretty much exactly what he said. Just another drone, not doing their own research but following someone else's uninformed bullshit opinion. Maddox is a genius, don't get me wrong. But he didn't check much into 9/11 at all I'm afraid.

When 9/11 first happened and Maddox made this article, it seemed quite convincing. I even believed Maddox because It seemingly made a lot of sense until I did a shit load of research and found out otherwise.

Let me tell you something. Weather the U.S government bombed their own buildings or not. THE 9/11 COMMISSION REPORT STILL DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. There are hundreds of things left out.

..:: Reopen 9/11 - Catch the Real Terrorists ::.. - Damn good site for this.

..:: Reopen 9/11 - Catch the Real Terrorists ::.. - About Popular Mechanics being taken over by the CIA, give it a read.

And for the love of god, PLEASE stop being a drone of the media. I know me saying that is definitely going to make you hold on to your perspective even more for the sake of opposing us, but please. Look into 9/11 again and find out that everything is not the way it seems.

Omer

Rank
    Alpha Male

I know the 20 dollar thing lol, it's so wierd o_O
    and yeah, a boieng 757 crashing into a building should not make that little damage (im talking bout the pentagon) it would've burnt down the hole building, not making a small hole.

Rank
    True Member

Its all fake.
    All Natural / man made disasters are part of a plan to decrease the human population to a more controllable number thus paving the way for the trans dimensional reptilians to take over.

Reptilians are shape shifting beings from another dimension that passed through into our dimension when our government was doing experiments in the early 1940s to late 1950s, around the time of the Manhattan project.

Every War / Natural catastrophe since then was orchestrated with the intent of lowering the human population.

There are good aliens and bad aliens, our Government had the opportunity to side with Human like aliens that would of helped defend us from the bad aliens (grey type large eyes big head skinny arms ) , but instead they sided with the Bad ones who misled our government by bribes (crashed alien saucer crafts, micro /chip technology) etc.

The plan of the bad aliens is to have us destroy ourselves and lower our population via Wars / Nuclear weapons / pollution / . And ounce our Numbers are low enough to the point where we are no longer capable of putting forth a ressistance to a large militant force, they will take over.

If you can't keep up to this point ;) there are 3 Aliens that we have interacted with 2 Hostile and 1 Friendly. . .
    September 11 is just another one of those tiny steps that is going to lead us to the end of Humanity. . .
    Until God or Jesus comes to save us all from ourselves and the aliens (hopefully)
    Ever wonder how near the word Demon's and Dimension are? Maybe all those Demons and Ghosts from old folk Lore are actually beings from another Dimension? Trying to Break through? :alien2::alien2::alien2:

Sit down and think about it logically
    Fake an attack, in cooperation with Alkaida (however you spell it)
    Start a war that will last more than a decade.
    Attack Nations that have nothing to do with the Faked attacks to acquire increasingly scarce natural resources, Eventually other nations will need energy resources - > they will attack us , we will attack them , by then every 1 in the middle east is going to have Nuclear weapons, they will make allied ties with other nations like North Korea, They will all attack us, with nuclear weapons we will retaliate , and since all the nations in Eurasia are close together fallout will hit collateral targets , angering them causing them to retaliate against us (thus there we have it Nuclear Winter) at our weakest point aliens will attack wiping out man kind.

---My All Inclusive Guide to the Search Feature---
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NZUL2G2S

Rank
    The Omega

Quote Originally Posted by Xenosaga21 View Post
    Its all fake.
    All Natural / man made disasters are part of a plan to decrease the human population to a more controllable number thus paving the way for the trans dimensional reptilians to take over.

Reptilians are shape shifting beings from another dimension that passed through into our dimension when our government was doing experiments in the early 1940s to late 1950s, around the time of the Manhattan project.

Every War / Natural catastrophe since then was orchestrated with the intent of lowering the human population.

There are good aliens and bad aliens, our Government had the opportunity to side with Human like aliens that would of helped defend us from the bad aliens (grey type large eyes big head skinny arms ) , but instead they sided with the Bad ones who misled our government by bribes (crashed alien saucer crafts, micro /chip technology) etc.

The plan of the bad aliens is to have us destroy ourselves and lower our population via Wars / Nuclear weapons / pollution / . And ounce our Numbers are low enough to the point where we are no longer capable of putting forth a ressistance to a large militant force, they will take over.

If you can't keep up to this point ;) there are 3 Aliens that we have interacted with 2 Hostile and 1 Friendly. . .
    September 11 is just another one of those tiny steps that is going to lead us to the end of Humanity. . .
    Until God or Jesus comes to save us all from ourselves and the aliens (hopefully)
    Ever wonder how near the word Demon's and Dimension are? Maybe all those Demons and Ghosts from old folk Lore are actualy beings from another Dimension? Trying to Break through? :alien2::alien2::alien2:
    What in the fuck are you going on about? lol

Rank
    True Member

I see you're a fan of maddox, which is where you get your belief that 9/11 wasn't an inside job perspective from. You could at least gave him credit, since you stole pretty much exactly what he said. Just another drone, not doing their own research but following someone else's uninformed bullshit opinion. Maddox is a genius, don't get me wrong. But he didn't check much into 9/11 at all I'm afraid.

When 9/11 first happened and Maddox made this article, it seemed quite convincing. I even believed Maddox because It seemingly made a lot of sense until I did a shit load of research and found out otherwise.

Let me tell you something. Weather the U.S government bombed their own buildings or not. THE 9/11 COMMISSION REPORT STILL DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. There are hundreds of things left out.

..:: Reopen 9/11 - Catch the Real Terrorists ::.. - Damn good site for this.

..:: Reopen 9/11 - Catch the Real Terrorists ::.. - About Popular Mechanics being taken over by the CIA, give it a read.

And for the love of god, PLEASE stop being a drone of the media. I know me saying that is definitely going to make you hold on to your perspective even more for the sake of opposing us, but please. Look into 9/11 again and find out that everything is not the way it seems.
    While I did get the links from Maddox, I based that paragraph off of John Hawkins, and a little sentence structure from the picture

Quote Originally Posted by John Hawkins
    So in other words, to believe in many of these kooky conspiracy theories, you have to believe that tens of thousands, maybe even hundreds of thousands of Republicans, Democrats, Independents, politicians, bureaucrats, journalists, FBI agents, and CIA agents all know about an incredibly complex, monstrous plot against the United States, and are keeping their lips sealed while Charlie Sheen, Rosie O'Donnell, and the fruit loops who think Bush is a puppet of the Freemasons have figured it all out.

For example, look at it like this: if you believe that a truck bomb hit the Pentagon and the government covered it up, you're in effect saying that you believe Bush, his cabinet, the FBI and/or CIA (who would have executed it), the eye witnesses, the rescue workers on the scene, people who work in the Pentagon, the newspapers that investigated it, Osama Bin Laden (who took credit for the attacks) and numerous other people all know that a truck bomb hit the Pentagon and are choosing to remain silent about it.
    As for the links you sent, I see they are a pro-conspiracy site, so I will not trust a word they say, for is that not what you did with the government site and Popular Mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by Omer View Post
    I know the 20 dollar thing lol, it's so wierd o_O
    and yeah, a boieng 757 crashing into a building should not make that little damage (im talking bout the pentagon) it would've burnt down the hole building, not making a small hole.
    The modern planes are designed to do as little damage as possible. When a a plane crashes the majority of the time the wings fold up and over upon impact.

Oh and by the way, you still can not answer my two previous questions

Rank
    The Omega

Quote Originally Posted by Loregoreth View Post
    As for the links you sent, I see they are a pro-conspiracy site, so I will not trust a word they say, for is that not what you did with the government site and Popular Mechanics.
    Check into them regardless, maybe someday you'll thank me.

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast