Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ArcturusROSE CMS and In Depth Tutorials

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
EDIT: Please refer to https://forum.ragezone.com/f735/arcturuscms-1076914/#post8489464

I'm thinking of releasing a new CMS for Arcturus ROSE users.
Only spent a few hours on the design and since I'm doing it to learn/improve my programming skills the design probably won't change until the end if need be.

I'm also thinking of creating a website with indepth tutorials in setting up arcturus rose servers and client development and wondering if there are still people who are still interested or willing to help do this.

Design is done in 2560x1500, resized to half so it can fit on the screen
Preview:

Design is not complete(news area), as im using temporary elements from my other rose web design
JiEun - ArcturusROSE CMS and In Depth Tutorials - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would most def be interested and it looks great also just wondering did you come on here under some other user name in the past i see you are on a new account on forum but you seem to have some advanced knowing of irose JiEun

But yeah i would love to see this cms in the works the layout is perfect and creating a website with indepth tutorials in setting up arcturus rose servers and client development is a great idea as all i see is web sites focused on osirose and evo with a site that focuses on the Arcturus files would be great.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@EyeHex Have done some client development in the past but haven't been around for like 5 years so have forgotten almost everything so I'm just slowly getting back on speed.

Also just so I don't get more PMs, I'm not going to sell this. Since I'm going to release it for free anyways.
Finished templating it already, probably going to start the tutorial website before programming the backend for the CMS.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice jiEun. hope to see your release soon

btw prince handling a fun server and he is looking for a good protected website , maybe u can make one for him as he's server always attacked via sql inject through websites . And its up to you if you want him to pay your creation, just a little profit :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't mind helping if he has problems, that's one of the reasons why I'm doing this; as the dev community has greatly declined and most people interested in hosting their own servers are having troubles and end up leaving aswell.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I appreciate your kindness, yea alot of server vanished after opening for sometime because lack of sources and so on

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@EyeHex Have done some client development in the past but haven't been around for like 5 years so have forgotten almost everything so I'm just slowly getting back on speed.

Also just so I don't get more PMs, I'm not going to sell this. Since I'm going to release it for free anyways.
Finished templating it already, probably going to start the tutorial website before programming the backend for the CMS.

5 years back same time i was last on here around same time and i would not mind helping in anyway i can also i know a few things about the Arcturus files and yeah most def open a site !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you add some feature. Left side or right
server status?

World:On/off
Login:On/off
Game:On/off
&
online player: how many ol ingame
Total account:total acc.
Total characters: total acc.

That would be nice. :thumbup:JiEun

and Item Mall important ingame :p
Vote reward Mall Point. :D
i guess it to much works.. hehhe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Players Online requires dll modification so probably won't be included.
Item mall and rewards for voting is something I will be implementing.
Please post your ideas in the development area though: https://forum.ragezone.com/f735/arcturuscms-1076914-new/

JiEun players online modification in the dll is not needed i may just pass the info on how it is done you can do it in real time or with a delay with out going into the dll's :) really all it needs is a sql script and php code for it to show up on your cms and done,will skype you on it soon.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There are Some Guide for Online Counter
I try it
THen it work
but need manual in Sql XD

didnt automatically count the user online XD

Back