Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Arua Extractor?

Reaction score
Ohh, In case anyone is interested in making maps? I spent all night hunting down (3ds max 9). This version is like from 2007 I think, was able to hunt it down and get it working on Windows 10. Gonna try to go step by step thru the Sunshine Coast Tutorial by Fox. See if I can make custom lightmaps.

Harry I only got the old bananarua.zip arua extractor. Will pass it on if you want it.

Reaction score
Ohh and btw, The only thing I wanted from Arua was one or two of their Unique maps...but if anyone is also interested at looking at thier content it appears that the developers of QQiRose added most of the maps to their client.. which you can download at xXshidoXx 's client repository, you can find the link to his mega page at osRose, there's an OsIrose project and client 137 project going on there! The ongoing OsIrose project already appears to be an improvment over the old rev87 and Arcturus servers. But you do need to know how to compile source..

Staving off link requests I tracked down the topic page for you :glare: Don't forget to give props to original poster for saving all these old works for everyone :w00t:

Here's the link:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am the only owner and DEV of qqirose, i dont remember i add them there, but i do add them on my previous server ETC-iROSE and Draconis-iROSE.
some maps i got it from chinarose which was given by tuweky

Back