Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Complete working files which are still up?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hello.

Im looking for Serverfiles which are completelly working + client & Download-links (Still Active).

Would be great if someone could afford it :)

Best Regards & Thanks in Advance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when you need complete working and go with arcturus source....

when you try to devloped source go with Project 137 or rev 4

all source not have complete code.,, you can try devlop it!

by

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
theres this one but I am pretty sure they dont have the source codes on it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can provide you with the client source code if you want. Just give me a sign.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Go for i think there are a lot of ppl that needs it, but i am not sure

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yeah but not one really willing to spend out $2,000 and then share it out freely to the public to be honest.
There has been a few leak that i have seen for both i-rose and Evo sources into the public but only a few did manage to get there hands on it.

Last of the OsRose Devs
Loyal Member
Reaction score
the client evo source is freely available in several places including my project 137.
i don't know why so many people have so much trouble finding it

here is the full client source

[Added in a seperate post due to weird formatting issues with the url]

The source also includes server source but so many changes have been made i things like item and packet structures that it will be a lot of work to make the server work with it.
The server I use can be found here

it is a modified osrose dev rev 1.5 combined with my trusty old KTRose pre-evo code
The donor client that runs this trose and stuff can be downloaded from here

If you just want a nice stable evo client and server then you could try the modified rose ZA server that I released a few weeks ago.

It's pretty stable and I am actively updating the repo to fix any errors that are reported to me. It runs with the roseZA test client that we were planning to start using just before we all called it quits

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah but not one really willing to spend out $2,000 and then share it out freely to the public to be honest.
There has been a few leak that i have seen for both i-rose and Evo sources into the public but only a few did manage to get there hands on it.

I actually got arcturus source code of both server and client. I am uploading it to mega.nz. I will post the link as soon as it is finished.

Alright guys, here you go:

Source code of both server and client of arcturus rose.

I hope anyone may still find it useful.

Back