Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Rose Online Section

Reaction score
Hi there!
I'm the current moderator of this section, nice too meet all of you.
It has come to my attention lately, that several of you has been working to build this section back up!
It's a really nice gesture to see. With such, I have gotten permission to do some changes to the section as well, to try and support this.
I've mass cleaned most of the section up, other than the general discussion section. There are too many closed threads to be moved to the archive. So I'll leave that be for now.
And so as the moderator, I would like to support the cause and help all of you try and build the section back up! If there any threads you think should be archived, or any threads, or tuts you feel will be useful, including tools that may be missing, and needs an upload, please feel free to post them here, and I'll do what I can to restore, or correct them for all of you!
Thank you all so much for putting dedication into the section, and let's try to build something more for Rose Online!

-Henmoro.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I guess why not.
Hello!

Im Ice!!

Old and forgotten developer :)
hanging around once again.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Training well everyone has to start some where.
what you learnt so far?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Training well everyone has to start some where.
what you learnt so far?

Well having some issues getting a server up so i can learn from the source code, but i know c++ decently, not good enough yet tho.

Back