Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Skill Misses With +15 Set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Just Want To Ask Why Does AOE Skill Miss When I Wear +15 Set Items But If The Set Items Are Not +15 It Doesnt Even Though They Are Same With Effects Sample:

I Have Brave Jabberwock Set +15 That Gives Str+5 Attack +5 Per Items meaning i do Gain Str+20 And Attack+20 = Miss

I Have Brave Jabberwock Set +0 That Gives Str+5 Attack +5 Per Items
meaning i do Gain Str+20 And Attack+20 = DOESN'T MISS

Client And Server Side Are Same ^^

in Addition

When I Wear +0 Set And I Use Skill I Damage The Mob 10k
When I Wear +1 Set And I Use Skill I Damage The Mob 9k
Till I Wear +10 Set And I Use Skill I Damage The Mob 2k

meaning when i add more upgrade to my set it makes the damage weak till it misses T_T

please help i even try to change the effects the defense of the armors still no use

anyone can help me?
thanks in advance

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
look on osrose for the fix I made.
This is the known as the dmg bug, idk which version ur using this is written for v307.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
in this link

is your whole battle.ccp? can i just get the code you did for me to put on my battle.ccp sorry im newbie with this thanks ^^

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
just copy and replace the code in battle.ccp and recompile it works fine.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I did what you said, i copied the whole battle.ccp of yours and changed my player damage to 175 and mob damage to 75 something as it says at osrose but still the AOE specially clerics still misses T_T

please help me more thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back