Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TeleGate.. Wrap Portal

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi.. i want to make teleGate / Wrapportal.. But i got Problems.. When Im step In.. Automatic DC..
Not Have Guide How To make TeleGate / Wrap portal?

Last of the OsRose Devs
Loyal Member
Reaction score
what server are you using?
If you are using arc then you will need to add your portal to the IFO and STB files
If you are using osrose then you need to also add it to the warpgates database table as that's where the server loads them from.

iwith osrose, if you don't have a valid telegate in server memory then when it receives the warp request from the client it will compare your current position with known telegates and conclude that there are none near you so you must be attempting to use packet hacking. It will then unceremoniously lock up your client. It won't boot you out but all controls will become unresponsive. That's deliberate coding in the server.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dieyou ,the one who copied all my compiled client lol , didnt even change the logo how shame.

Changed Logo? Copy? what u try saying.

what server are you using?
If you are using arc then you will need to add your portal to the IFO and STB files
If you are using osrose then you need to also add it to the warpgates database table as that's where the server loads them from.

iwith osrose, if you don't have a valid telegate in server memory then when it receives the warp request from the client it will compare your current position with known telegates and conclude that there are none near you so you must be attempting to use packet hacking. It will then unceremoniously lock up your client. It won't boot you out but all controls will become unresponsive. That's deliberate coding in the server.

im use osrose DEV 4 and Alega rose client.. trying to add new map but failed.. use telegate

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi.. i want to make teleGate / Wrapportal.. But i got Problems.. When Im step In.. Automatic DC..
Not Have Guide How To make TeleGate / Wrap portal?

Ah

edit map New o other new Telegate

WARP.STB

ZON MAP Editor
Ifo Editor
STB Editor

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
umm yeah, they mean you can change or add gates and portals in the client, but if your server is freezing and dc'ing you then what your problem is that your map you added to the client you didn't add the gates to database table (navicat) look for list_telegates the Id number is your Gate Id number that it says your gate hacking....you have to add the portal/warp gate to the database. Or an error when you run thru the gate. It will freeze your char and give a Gate HACK error...means you didn't add the new maps gates to database table.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
not really a tutorial but if this is your error then you can fix it like this

DieYou - TeleGate.. Wrap Portal - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Back