Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tool request....(old time developers!)

Reaction score
OK, So as we all see, the only thing missing from this Ghost Town of a Forum is the random tumbleweed passing by....but if your a long time dev, Then you still Troll these forums to see if anything new is happening....So yeah besides the wanna be Item/Donater server *entrepreneur* screaming for Arcturus Files or Help setting the server up there is very little going on here.....So Shout OUT to old Devs that are still hording great TOOLS even the few random illicit "OFFICIAL" tools...Would you, Could you? Share some of these tools with me..DEV's Bratok? Arua? Speed? Ruff? Titan? Za? DEV guys pass some of your tools on to me Please! Searching for .LIT text editor? and anything you guys would like to share...even conversation of old times! wgcosola@hotmail.com SKYPE me:blush:

Dont work at this server anymore >.< Item adding mostly >.< Video is 5 years old..if you can suffer thru the web page intro..pretty cool stoofs

Ultimate goal for me is to make Total custom modded Client
So Please Share your Tools? !!
AnimalCrackerz or wgcosola@hotmail.com on Skype

Working on Custom Maps...figured out everything minus saving a uncorrupted .LIT file. Have the pTools and figured out how to use them..editing .LIT in notepad++ and making build file with pTools...notepad++ saves file improperly so stuck for now...

AnimalCrackerz - Tool request....(old time developers!) - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Reaction score
I didn't really make it or spend much time making that animation....it was really more of test of the animation tool adding flag point for the bullet animation to start...truely not gifted at animating motions .. they are a lot more difficult to make time and patience wise than you would imagine. :)

Reaction score
*BUMP* is bumping a thread even necessary in this forum?? OMG share some awesome TOOLS please! Already have Dev Fat Pack 3 and everything on Shido's Tool Repository......begging for some of the good custom stoofs or "unOFFICIAL" tools you have just collecting dust! Ex-Jam? Icon? Xadet? Matt? Any one? you forum trollers!

Last of the OsRose Devs
Reaction score
Why not make a list of specific tools that you would like to see but don't have.
I still dabble with making tools from time to time

Last of the OsRose Devs
Reaction score
Hmm

I've never really looked at LIT or effects.

i might take a look when I get a bit of spare time. :cool:

Reaction score
Really would be nice.! If you haven't looked in Shido's tool repository there is the Litmapping Tools...the folder does contain the VS projects for the texture and merge tools, so maybe you could peek at it for me and maybe guide me towards what editor I need to edit the .LIT extension. (MakeLightMapInfo.exe) it has two build options ...tree and build. Then execute. I then get a string input error using this .exe

Back