Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

420! Blaze it.

420GO

Sup homie I'm new here at Ragezone and I like it... I really like it :eek:tt:

So am 18 years old live in the Netherlands and ill be honnest with you guys

I'm searching for the CIT script from MTA:SA so if someone got it for me I appriciate it

Ill add some scripts but I cant find where to upload help me out please

If ya got any question homie ask me itee challas

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Goede dag!

Welcome to RaGEZONE! I hope you'll enjoy your visits to RaGEZONE like I do after 9 years visiting RaGEZONE daily! (Well, I didn't visit RaGEZONE daily 9 years in a row, but you get what I mean).

Awesome to see an extra guy visiting the GTA MTA:SA/SA-MP section. MTA:SA/SA-MP is still very addicting (it does depend on the server you're playing in though). You can upload your files to, for example, , , , etc. There are lots of those file uploaders. I do notice is being used a lot nowadays (which isn't odd. it's the best file uploader in my opinion).

If you have any more questions, feel free to contact me (and a lot of other users in RaGEZONE. Almost everyone is awesome on here ;))

Houdoe!

Back