MemberRank
    Dec 2016 Join Date
    0Posts

420! Blaze it.

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Sup homie I'm new here at Ragezone and I like it... I really like it

So am 18 years old live in the Netherlands and ill be honnest with you guys

I'm searching for the CIT script from MTA:SA so if someone got it for me I appriciate it

Ill add some scripts but I cant find where to upload help me out please

If ya got any question homie ask me itee challas

SupervisorRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    2,116Posts

Re: 420! Blaze it.

Goede dag!

Welcome to RaGEZONE! I hope you'll enjoy your visits to RaGEZONE like I do after 9 years visiting RaGEZONE daily! (Well, I didn't visit RaGEZONE daily 9 years in a row, but you get what I mean).

Awesome to see an extra guy visiting the GTA MTA:SA/SA-MP section. MTA:SA/SA-MP is still very addicting (it does depend on the server you're playing in though). You can upload your files to, for example, MEGA, Simple File Sharing and Storage., Solidfiles - Free File Hosting - Upload Your Files, etc. There are lots of those file uploaders. I do notice MEGA is being used a lot nowadays (which isn't odd. it's the best file uploader in my opinion).

If you have any more questions, feel free to contact me (and a lot of other users in RaGEZONE. Almost everyone is awesome on here ;))

Houdoe!
    Forum Rules | Account Support | Subscribe
    RaGEZONE Facebook

"The reason why people give up so fast is because they tend to look at how far they still have to go, instead of how far they have gotten."

MemberRank
    Dec 2016 Join Date
    0Posts

Aigh thanks homie! I appriciate it :)

fijne avond nog!

Alpha MaleRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    /etc/rc.localLocation
    2,233Posts

Welcome to RZ.. Mega was good, now is a shit with those Max Download Policy.

Advertisement