Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Who am I and why am I here

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm a loyal habbo user over more than 10 years now. I start to be a man-in-the-middle when V7 was released. Programming all the stuff in VB6 from scratch and even find a smart way to send encrypted data to the server without actually crack the encryption itself. I've used it to automate some games in a similar way, that today is done by WIRED. That was nice, but ends with the secrect banner stuff :(

However, my intension was never to be evil and hack or troll around. When the encryption changed in 2008, I didn't try to get a way back to send data to the server, because my main interest was always the data that was send by the server to client. Collecting all this information (items, rooms, habbos) in a database to generate statistic data and reports let the database grown to about 60Gb yet. I think today it covers almost 90% of the whole hotel :).

Hence I wrote tousends of VB Code for programs like, packet parser, packet analyser, header de-obfuscator, GUI-Controller and even my own script languague and API's. I've never cracked a swf, all my reverse engineering is based on the data only. But all was (and still is) done with VB6, because I hate this .net monster and was to lazy to re-invent all my stuff too.

A few weeks ago, Sulake has activated the encryption for the server to client data too. Frankly, I was always wondering, why they didn't do that years before. So now, my middleman is blind :*:. I need to get these data back, so I have to care about encryption again. Contrary to the V7 ages there is now DH and RSA in place and I have to learn about it first.

So the last long and sleepless days, I crawled hundreds of post in every forum I found that talk about the habbo encryption. I discover that there was a program call NovoFatum that obviously could handle the MITM for sending to server too, despite the encryption. But at the same moment, sulake starts server to client encryption, the creator decide to not make a public release anymore (Hmmm.. because he's knocked out too?).

Anyway, I need something that I can use in my fine VB6 environment. Of course , I'll need external DLLs for the DH and RSA stuff, because VB6 cannot handle such big integers. I still don't need to decrypt client to server data (although it would be nice again). I can simply bypass it as I've done it yet. BUT the data from server to client, I have to get back a way to read it.

So here I am to find a solution, if there is any. Would be glad, if I you will help me in that,

Last edited:
Back