Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Amy Silver with a big Thanks!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello c:

My name is Amy Silver (Really Silva but just call it Silver XD)

I'm 19 years old. I like playing the Android mmorpg Avabel with my wife (I'm married lol)

I've been poking around for a while, and I must say a big thank you to the community!

Thanks to you guys I was able to host a private server for an android game called MU Origins for just me and my wife, I made it a surprise for her and she loved it! Thank you guys so much c:

I signed up because i want to say thanks, for everything you all provide. Thank you again!

Amy Silver.

Reaction score
Hello c:

My name is Amy Silver (Really Silva but just call it Silver XD)

I'm 19 years old. I like playing the Android mmorpg Avabel with my wife (I'm married lol)

I've been poking around for a while, and I must say a big thank you to the community!

Thanks to you guys I was able to host a private server for an android game called MU Origins for just me and my wife, I made it a surprise for her and she loved it! Thank you guys so much c:

I signed up because i want to say thanks, for everything you all provide. Thank you again!

Amy Silver.

Welcome, welcome. Enjoy your stay, and don't forget to pop into the Evo sections from time to time. ;)

Back