Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Boo Radley: The Man Who Killed Robert Ewell

B

Boo Radley

Hello Everyone!

My name is Michael William ( I do not include my last name for reasons ) and I am enlisted man in the Virginia Army National Guard. My MOS, or Military Occupational Specialty, is 11 Bravo Infantryman. I am twenty years old and I am currently awaiting to be shipped out to Fort Benning, Georgia to further my training. I am also attending college in the Spring to study Criminal Justice - Homeland Security. In the mean time, I attend drill one weekend a month and occasionally work for my father's company. We do mostly networking on a commercial level. I am also best buddies with Symbolic and we've known one another since High School(I'll link his profile at the end) :eek:tt1:. I signed up because of the Ragezone in the Jungle video and I thought this was a good place to meet some laaaaadies! Dem tribal girls bro :eek:tt:. Kidding.

As Boo Radley, I've killed Robert Ewell and stalked a little girl. I am craaaaaazy! :w00t:

Thank you for having me here people of Ragezone!

- Boo Radley

Symbolic's Profile:
https://forum.ragezone.com/members/800269.html

Back