Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Franklin D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello people from RaGEZONE, I'm Franklin and I'm 17 years old.

I like to do things with designing, and learning things about designing.
First I was interested in making website's, but there was no one who could learn me much about that, I just know a little bit of HTML and CSS, and thats it..

I'm living in the Netherlands with only my mother, my dad died before I came to earth..
I don't have problem or whatever, because I never knew who that guy is (okay its my dad.. but yeah.)
My English isn't that good, I'm joining English forums to learn more about it..

I guess I'll post the most things in the 'Graphic' section, and just look around for some nice things, not that I'll post or whatever.
I also wan't to make a few tutorials about making graphics, and I'll post them soon here at the forums.

I also like to play Minecraft, Habbo and a little bit of RuneScape.
Honestly my last time at Habbo was about a year ago. But I still play some retro's.
Minecraft is the game I play the most, only creative mode because I like to build thing in to it.

So.. This was my bad introduction topic,
Byebye.

Back