Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hai Im Xalt

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Im just a 21 year old gamer who scripts programs and reads anime i like irc chat and maple story i do xbox modding as well i have alot of time on my hands since jobs are just hard to come by if you are intrested in meeting up in maple feel free to pm me and we can go chill out i just have to create a new account cause i want to

Feel free to check out my irc network it is Xalt.eu.nerdhacks.net ports are 6667 for standard and 6697 for ssl the main chat is #Aeon :) if you would like to know more feel free to ask me don't be afraid i won't turn into a little hell minion and eat you XD the irc server as i mentioned above is an open themed net meaning you can talk about anything you want from computers to video games to the absolute unknown :D

Back