Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Well, I haven't been here in a long time!

The light can't stop me.
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

My names Steve (obviously) and I used to roam around these forums way back in the good old days of runescape servers (when they were really popular, are they still?)

I haven't signed in since '14 so I'm guessing a lot of stuff has changed since then, people I used to 'hang around with' back then have been and gone although some are still here who I can remember so I thought I'd reintroduce myself to everyone again!

My life has been a huge rollercoaster as of late, but I'll explain that in a minute, firstly I'm 22 (23 this month), I'm a panel beater here in the U.K. and our body shop is approved by some major retailers such as VAG, Subaru, Mercedes, etc which basically means we repair stuff to manufacturers methods and make sure they're all road worthy and safe. I used to go university studying computer science but dropped out because I didn't really feel it was the right path for me to go on and I'm glad I made that decision.

Ok so on to the other stuff, a few years ago I got assaulted, I was sitting in my car with my window down when a biker came down accusing me of threatening his son (which of course I hadn't, if you met me in person I'm the quietest person ever) and before I could respond he punched me in the face splitting the side of my nose as his ring on his finger hit me aswel, then as I was dazed and overwhelmed of the situation he came round to the passenger side and pulled me over my passenger seat and out of the car and onto the floor, we had a scuffle before he quickly left, at this point I realised my left arm was essentially paralysed and I couldn't move it and the pain was unbearable, I was sweating and getting hot/cold shivers (suffering from shock but didn't know at the time because I've never had it before), police were called, ambulance arrived and I had pictures taken of me and went to the hospital to put my arm back into the socket (gas and air is the best thing ever). Long story short I've been court 3 times over this case, one of my witnesses dropped out because we fell out and another one has ADHD but had no carer so he was getting frustrated on the stand etc which caused a retrial.. basically the CPS is absolutely useless, we have a case now against them because of the shoddy investigation they did which moves onto my next problem.

Im not afraid to admit it and neither should anyone else, I suffer from severe depression, only until a few months ago I was doing all sorts of drugs, cocaine, weed, ecstasy, lsd.. you name it I probably did it. I thought at the time drugs would solve my problems because if I couldn't feel sadness then that's a good thing right? Found out it was depriving me of seratonine (I think that's what it's called) which wasn't very good especially because when you're depressed you don't produce a great amount of it anyway.. I've also attempted suicide twice, I'm not proud of it but at the specific moment in time you feel like nothing and want to just 'go away' but since my second attempt I can honestly say hand on heart I've come out a better person. After stopping drugs and getting my life on track again I've started to do vlogs, it may not sound a great deal but I am NOT confident in the slightest, I have to get my girlfriend to ring up and order food for me sometimes because I can't deal with people at all. So when I posted my first video on YouTube I was bricking it, but now I love doing them, I love expressing my feelings and letting the world know what I've been up to.

I haven't posted a video in a few weeks because I've been extremely busy with life, buying a new car, saving up for a house, things like that.

So that's basically me! I know a lot of you guys won't know me but I'm always here for a chat be that for support or just general chit chat! I'm going to start getting more active here again, not for the development side of it anymore but for just general stuff.

Steve

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Wow, what a story. I don't know you, but I'd love to get to know you. I'm very glad you got back on track despite the events you have been going through. You are strong and I admire how you're getting out of your comfort zone to increase your comfort zone. It may sound like a small deal, but if you ever get into a situation like yours.. it's really, really difficult to get out of your comfort zone.

Welcome back to RaGEZONE and I hope you'll have a wonderful time here ;)

The light can't stop me.
Reaction score
Thank you guys for the warm reception! Yes my life has been extremely crazy and I'd love to get to know you all!

Back