Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hello There!

A

Argonautt

Hello there people! My name is Callum, and I'm 16 and interested in Aviation, cars, MMOs (especially Runescape).

I signed up for Ragezone mainly to benefit the Wagan Midnight Expressway Forums/surrounding communities (The Xtreme Racers, IDforums.net etc) in politely asking for any information surrounding the following thread within your forum surrounding the cancelled Racing MMO, Shukuto Battle PC:

http://forum.ragezone.com/f111/shutok-battle-online-636990/

As I understand from what I can interpret, this post/forum is protected and is only accessible by administrators. As a representative of the communities (I own accounts on all three sites), I can sadly inform you that the TXR and WME are almost dead, as Genki (which produced games for both series) has not made a game in each individual series for years. If there is information on the cancelled game such as a server client/etc or just anything of interest for clearance on the matter, it would greatly be appreciated. I've understood the rules here, so if this needs to be posted in the help requests section then so be it; just contact with someone who could clear up the matter would be a great help to the community and myself.

However, as seeing in a previous search two people have posted about this before and different here this time is I registered to actually participate in the community too, especially on the Runescape side of things which I have played for atleast 6 years now, just the first matter is just as important too.

Thank you for reading and considering what I have to say.
Peace!
-Arg

L

liza01

hello, I'm Liz new here. just made my account yesterday. hope could have a good time! :)

Back