Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hello

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think I made a thread about myself before but I don't feel like I should necro / bump it. So, if you're wondering why I'm using my real name as my username, it's because I used facebook to login. I would wish to change it but, yeah anyways. I joined to learn about maplestory development, but apparently not working quite well so far.

Anyways, my name is sally obviously. I'm a second year college student, pursuing Business management, with no social skills. { rip } Honestly, I wish I should have changed my major, since I'm more of a computer person than whatever my major is focusing on. But I think it's a bit too late, anyways. I love playing games that makes my head hurts. Because I don't know... actually. I don't mind when people call me a guy, a boy, a tranny, or a kid. Because well, its just words that I should not get offended of. Well, I don't know what to say, but I hope I have my problems fixed. :/

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
6KU0iEo - Hello - RaGEZONE Forums

Nice to meet you sally. Hope all goes well for you. :thumbup1

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back