Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hello!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey everyone, Gawerty here! Feel free to call me Christian, Chris, or Chrissy; The last one sounds feminine but it's what some of my closest friends call me, so it kinds of stuck after a while haha.

Lets see, i'm 18 years old, turned 18 back in January on the 26th, and I was a senior up until yesterday, I graduate officially on the 2nd of June however. My profile picture is me, naturally.

I grew up with Computers, my first computer was around the age of 6, and it was a white-box complete with heavy and loud keyboard and really crappy mouse. I don't know how my dad used it for office work to be honest, it couldn't even play Runescape in 2005. The hard-drive fried when I tried to install Norton Anti-Virus I believe, I can't really remember. I wasn't very internet-aware back then.

My hobbies include; writing FanFiction, Reading FanFiction, Playing several different genres of MMOs, watching YouTube videos, and posting on Forums, such as this one.

I found RaGEZONE as a kid, when I was looking up information on PokeNET but I only ever lurked (as far as I can tell) and if I ever did create an account, it wasn't ever put to any real use...I don't even remember the email I used back then (As it was registered to an sc.rr.com domain)

I guess right now, i'm just looking to find a group of people who are like-minded and enjoy life.

If you want to add me on Skype - Mine is gawerty100, tell me your from RaGEZONE and i'll accept you.

That's it from me, if you have any questions; post them, i'll answer what I can, I don't bite!

Cheers,
Christian

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Hey, welcome to the forums officially now :D

You seem a very decent guy and great addition to the forum. Glad you made an account :)

Still interested in any MMO thats hosted here? RaGEZONE also became a fun place for ppl who are not into MMO Servers, so enjoy your stay :)

Back