Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Just hello all !

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I wanted to say hello to everyone ! :laugh:

My name is Thomas, currently living in Holland, I am 26 years old.I joined the private server section after the Hanin die and server s1 is open :)

I have some interesting skills that can come in handy

Noob in create Kal Server :laugh:
Basic PHP languages :8:
Beginner C++ languages :scared:

I will often ask about things that are not understandable for me, I hope you will help :love:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It is good to see that someone is here :)

So my first question is about coding ,there is any realesed examples of working system ? or better... any list with function of main server :p

Hi Beshoy Welcome back !!

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forums. :hello: Hope you find stuff you need in here. The Kal community is pretty active, chances are good :)

I know it's not much fun, but you might want to have a look at some of our forum rules and section rules before getting your journey started. I've moved this thread from the Kal section to the introduction zone we have here, specially made for these welcome threads :) The other part, your request for example / a function list, was moved to the Help Section of Kal. Getting sections right, improves the positive reception of your posts by a lot, it really does help!

Enjoy your stay :)

Last edited:
Back