Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hello everyone!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

My name is Lily and I am new here! I am 16 years old and I love drawing, playing video games, fitness, and gardening! You're probably going to laugh at me but my favorite MMORPG is Hello Kitty Online. I grew up with HKO and it holds a very special place in my heart! Sadly the servers have been down for around a year now and I really miss playing it, which brings me to why I joined this site!

I signed up for RaGEZONE because I am interested in developing a server for Hello Kitty Online! I've been looking at some tutorials on how to do so and the only thing I'm missing is the server files. All the links to the server files go to a 403 page and if anyone could reupload the files that would be wonderful!

Anyway, thank you for reading my introduction and I hope you have a wonderful day! :)

Lily

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello Lily,

Welcome to the forum!!! Sounds interesting that you want to develop a server that too at such a small age! Keep it up!!!.

403 Forbidden is what You don’t have permission to access ‘/’ on this server. Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Back