Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hello

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HELLO:cool1:

My in game names are (goroz ,gorbak,G.O.R.O ,gorox ,grz ,ToM ,Umcia or Aster0th) and my real name is Tom. Im from poland and i hate it.
I play alot of fpp , tpp strategies and some mmorpgs. My hobbies are programming ,making graphics ,editing games and hacking newb mmorpg serwers only the most gay. and i think that should be all about me.
goodbye and cya in the next post.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
living here isnt a good idea its all becase of the small gain from jobs and the hard way to find work that are the main reasons. Well maybe i shouldnt think so because i have a lil job already (i fix computers on oders <<[dunno if you call this that way]) anyway i always think about the future so i dont want to have a hard life here. But i will not go away from this town i will live here till death due to the great people that are in my town. And just because of this atmosphere i like to be here:).

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Poland is pr0land noobs always say.

Reaction score
heh.. so u dislike pr0land cause of no work, pff then you would realy hate my country Bolivia...we have a dictator as president and the democracy is dieng here.. my mom is in the states but im here punished.. pfff life sucks..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh man that would hurt me alot if i'd live there i will maybe go germany to find some nice work i got an uncle there so it'll be easyier .Pr0land yeah even i sayd that when i was a kid the old times^^

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol "proland" ..interesting i never heard it before . Anyway , HI!

Back