Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hello! :D

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

- Your Real name; Nick
- Your age; 15, almost 16 ;D
- Interests; computers, photography, entertainment, laughs, bmx, sports, talkin :D
- Why you signed up (below? :D)
- What your favourite MMORPG; Maplestory? if that is one...? I really play FPS'

- Anything interesting about yourself; ohhh, well, theres a lot to know about me but mainly i like talking and a laugh every so often and what not, yet again i don't have a lot of patience, therefore it kind of contradicts itself but yanno, whatever :D, oh and as you can tell already, i use a lot of smileys. ;p

I joined RaGEZONE, because I was on google looking for help how to create a maplestory server v75, and this came up, so I read the tutorial, and so far it's kind of working out for me, and then I searched around the forums and what not and a guy Jeremy spoke to me on MSN and was helping me and what not, so I figured it's a nice community so I joined, and I'm a forum spase so yeah :D,

I still need help with my maplestory server, I kind of have it set up, some bugs or whatever but I'm still bound to make it public, if you can help me with it, add my msn (betastaRR@hotmail.com), Whoever helps me will be the only ones to get Super GM/Admin w.e, Because I've been desperate to have my own server for ages. So yeah, I'm friendly and like to talk a lot so I can't wait to see you guys around :)

Have a great day :D, :eek:tt1::eek:tt1::eek:tt1::eek:tt1::eek:tt1::eek:tt1::eek:tt1:
BetastaRR

Last edited:
Back