Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

hello

J

jocarpenter

hey guys! i dont really know what im supposed to do here but ill give it a shot. my name is Jo and i live in canada i like playing games and i have no life. i have 4 dogs, 3 cats and 5birds. i also have 4 sisters and 5 brothers. i still live at home with 2 of my sisters and one of my brothers. i am lazy and dont help out at all. feel free to ask me anything. cuh:laugh:

Reaction score
Welcome to RaGEZONE Jo!
I hope your time here is enjoyable, if you're interested in playing video games(RPG, MMO), click the "Games" tab located in the navigation bar at the top of the site!
If you have a interest in making your own video game You can look at the following forum sections here: here!
You can also find this list on the main "forum.ragezone" page!
There are also sections that discuss "music", "Console Games", "Video's", and more!
Just remember to post everything in the right forum section! :)
Remember if you need any help with anything each forum has a moderator, And you may evenn be able to post a help request thread in that section, depending on what the forum is based for and how that section rules are set.
Make sure to read the section rules for the forum sections you go to, So you don't get in trouble! ;)
---
I hope you enjoy your stay at RaGEZONE!

-Henmoro

Last edited:
Back