Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hello i am Rhyce

D

DJRhyce

INTRODUCTION.

Hi i am Rhyce i am nineteen years of age, my aim is to sometime be a official radio presenter to a real radio station e.g., Smooth Capital. or any other. I have been a radio DJ for fansites which are habbo official such as HabHome and Habboxlive. I have also been a DJ for on-line habbo retros. So if you want anything doing DJ wise i normally am peoples first choice. There is always someone better i guess.

WHY AM I HERE?

I am here to try and see what jobs are available in my eyes i guess Rage zone is a big forum where bare people are posting stuff about retros fansites and what ever else they can be bothered posting about.
If you need or require any assistance please do not hesitate to ask as i am currently looking for a radio Job or presenter in either retros or fansites.

Qualities and Advantages.

I am a Qualified DJ if there was a school for DJs to learn ill be sure to pass with high merit or even a distinction. I am a really fast learner and always happy to help with people. It don't need to be a permanent job working for you but a job is a job and i will do it with top notch and get the recommendation you require.

Last but not least.

I want to say Thank you for having me at this wonderful forum and hope to have people offer me Jobs and work for them at there sites. I want to say a big well done to the staff here they have done a incredible job maintaining this forum at a incredible high standard.

Hope to here from you soon..

~Rhyce Over and Out.

Back