Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hello RaGEZONE!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there guys and girls,

My name is Abstergo and i am a fan of the Assassin's Creed Series also my interests are fairly simple, I like video games, music, computers and anime. I signed up for RaGEZONE to find a good game to play, enjoy and maybe learn something in the process of finding a game to play, thinking of Tera. World of Warcraft, Pokemon* and MapleStory.

I first started playing MMO game when i discovered RuneScape (RuneScape 2) and quickly got hooked onto playing that, then i quit just before Runescape 3 came out and explored console gaming for awhile before i came back to my laptop in search of another MMO game to play which then i came across MapleStory and fell in love with its unique 2D game graphics and art-style but was quickly disappointed with its pay 2 win approach to making money so i left my laptop to replay the Assassin's Creed Series on my console once again.

(*): There Were Pokemon Servers Available to Play Since...When?... :scared:

(Thanks MentaL for providing your example in the rules thread for this section as it helped me write my introduction)

Last edited:
Back