Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hello World!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is lurkerdownloade, although I meant it to be "Lurker Downloader", which is pretty self explainatory.
I mainly lurk and download things, but this place won't let me unless I'm a member!

Nevertheless, I came here with Habbo Retros in mind (was supposed to download the stuff here for a server). My little brother seems all hyped up about those and since I'm more tech savvy than him I figured I could help him create one.

Before that I had merely been fooling around with the Eclipse MMORPG engine and coded a simple shooting game with the most despised programming language ever, coolbasic. *shudder*

This is mainly because coding isn't my thing and I'm better at composing music, making websites (html & css mostly, and a tiny amount of php) and making pictures with photoshop. But hey, you gotta try new things sometimes huh!

So, I hope that I get access to those downloads soon, and that if any problems occur, you guys will offer help!

Back