Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hi!

M

MuffinJockey

My name is Josh I'm 18 and I like to play guitar, make music, play videogames, listen to music, play sports, and whatever I think is fun :thumbup1:

I signed up because I heard about this site a while ago and my friend told me it was a cool place to read up on private server stuff and normal online gaming and the people here are cool so I figured I'd check it for myself. I don't really have a favorite MMORPG because I really like the ones I've played and there's still alot out there so I don't know.

Hmm something interesting... I'm a Ninja Pirate Lumberjack or a Ninjackate :laugh: Not many people talk about lumberjacks so I said "I've got nothing to lose anyway."

I'm not much of a forum person so I might not be as active as I want to be because I get forgetful :/:

Back