Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hi, I'm ilikenwf - SWG Fan, Betaarchive Uploader, and General Packrat

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I joined here to discuss the SWG stuff mostly, but wow, there are some cool threads otherwise about other games. I am an archivist in that I enjoy capturing VHS tapes, scanning old magazines, and imaging old software discs (and collecting source code leaks, sometimes) for the Betaarchive and archive.org.

I'm most active in the SWG scene, and in the Power Rangers/Fox Kids Network archiving scene (let me know if you want links to my archived stuff - it's not done yet), but I am always looking to branch out and get interested in new games and interests.

There are some releases here that really would be great additions to the Betaarchive for safe keeping and preservation - do I need to contact the original poster for each one, or may I just upload them to the BA ftp?

Back