Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hi! I'm Jonathan / Alphoni!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey there! I'm Jonathan!

I am a "former" YouTuber, more or less. I run a YouTube network called Inquisitive Media TV and I am interested in starting a new community! <- I'll get back to that later.

I am a gamer! I play mainly CS:GO, but also a ton of other games. such as GTA V, World Of Warcraft, Garry's Mod, and whatever other games that comes to mind!

I'm trying to keep this introduction short, hehe, that is why I am jumping from some information to something completely else really quickly!

As I said earlier, I want to start a new community! By community, I mean a private server! (Which includes a community, of course.) I am considering starting a World Of Warcraft Private Server, I found a good, affordable WoW host earlier today! So we'll see how that turns out! Of course, I'm going to need help from people! So I am going to be looking for people to help me run this community! It is way to difficult to start your own community/server all by yourself, and manage everything without any help.

So, that is basically my introduction! Pleasure meeting you!

Back