Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Never thought I'd make one of these

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey there, Ragezone!

It's been a few years, but I guess it's never too late for a brief introduction? :')
I go by Diverge here, and I'm pretty much only involved in the MapleStory section of the forums, with a little bit of dabbling in The Outerworld.

I got into web development when I was about 11 because my parents ran their own little business designing and creating websites for people. Eventually, I worked my way up into OOP and got more interested in application development using Java, C#, C++, etc. I'm currently attending University pursuing a Bachelor's in Computer Science, and I spend my free time playing and coding MapleStory, playing a variety of instruments, and lugging around large books that I use to further my knowledge of all things coding.

I guess that's pretty much it. Only a few years late. :')

Last edited:
Back