Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I'm Peter and I'm here since 2006.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello! I'm Peter and I've been here since 2006, since I get an internet connection. I had some accounts here (like Rincewind) and as my story went on, I was coming and going. Why?

First things first. I'm Peter, 22 years old guy from Poland (actually, right now it's Barnsley, South Yourshire, UK) and I'm playing MuOnline since 2006. That was 2nd forum where I found a lot of Mu Servers, so I decided to stay. I was playing Mu when I had time, so sometimes break lasts for 4 months, sometimes half of a year. During those breaks I've tried many new games like Rangarok, Cabal, Flyff, Kal, Lineage, RF, SilkRoad, Cal... many of them! Even the famous Runescape, which I liked a lot. I was playing one good server since 2013 (Global, ha!) but it just made me borring because of all of those kids that wanted to get some free items from me. So I decided to try again with something new, something maxed out, like server with 9999x and that stuff. And my first steps took me here. When I was looking for some servers, I've noticed my old websites written down in my signature and I decided to change it.

That's why I'm writing this post, just to check how my profile looks like, HA!

Back