Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My introduction

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My name is Dion, I'm 21 years old and I live in the Netherlands. I recently finished my study for interactive design (UI/basic front-end). Since 2008 I discovered web development and I was very interested. Now several years later and learned quite a lot, mostly by myself, now I can do quite a lot on the front-end side and some basic things in back-end.

In my free time I'm either creating private servers for World of Warcraft, creating websites such as gaming websites or I'm playing games such as Grand Theft Auto V, World of Warcraft, Fallout 4 or WarRock. When I feel like it, I'm listening to music. Mostly rock, hard rock or rock 'n roll and in the evenings I'm watching either a tv-serie or a movie.

The reason why joined this forum, is because of all the different game development. I'm always interested in discovering new games and now I have to much time on my hands.. I wanted to start a private server for a game, but I'm not sure which game I should pick. Most games here are fairly new to me.

Anyway, suggestions for what game I should pick to start a private server on are always welcome!
If you have any questions about me or you want to work with me/hire me, feel free to contact me, I prefer via private message.

Kind regards,

Dion.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Awesome introduction! Welcome to RaGEZONE! Seems like RaGEZONE is the perfect place for you =)

If you need any assistance, feel free to ask any of the moderators on the forum whom can be recognized with their green, dark green or red colored names!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Awesome introduction! Welcome to RaGEZONE! Seems like RaGEZONE is the perfect place for you =)

If you need any assistance, feel free to ask any of the moderators on the forum whom can be recognized with their green, dark green or red colored names!

Thank you for the warm welcome, I'm sure this forum will feel like home very soon.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
That's funny. I never knew Dion was a common name in The Netherlands.

Anyhow welcome on board don't forget to read the forum rules and have fun!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Very strange that we are both being called Dion and that we are both from The Netherlands.

But you're 21 and I'm 22....

Welcome anyway!

That is pretty funny, it's actually a pretty common name in the Netherlands.

Back