Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Nebula~

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
:junglejane:I see you're reading my introduction.

My name is Brad, though I'd prefer to be referred to by my display name. Some of my interests are lurking forums, playing mmo's/mmo rpg's/rpg's etc., and watching anime.

I signed up to RaGEZONE, after 9 years of lurking, to be part of the community and find games closer to my interests than the ones I've been wasting my time on lately. If I had to pick a favorite mmorpg I'd have to say Blade and Soul at the current given moment(I love their skill system and item upgrade system as well). There's really nothing interesting about me in particular. If you spent 5 minutes looking you could find 1,000 other people a lot like me.

Oh, I'm 20 as well. Forgot to mention it earlier.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks.

I tried to sign up a few times in the years I lurked but I either had internet problems and couldn't load the page to sign up, or I got to the page and decided not to. It's a lot easier to lurk imo.

Back