Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New but not noob

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I go by RecklessLex,

I used to pop in and out of here and have ran, modified and programed server files for Helbreath, Ragnarok, Runescape, WOW, Minecraft and others here and there.

I have a job where I am gone for 3-6 months out of the year but the rest of the time I am chilling at home.

I used to just pop in, download some server files and be on my way but I figured I would give back. Hopefully I will be able to help out around here, I have been getting pretty into browser based server emulation due to ease of access for the members of my website :wink:. Anyway if you need anything hit me up, I might get my hands into this PokeMMO.

Cheers,
RecklessLex

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Well thanks for coming back to the forums Lex! Hopefully we see you around the block!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks, I plan on helping out. I am offshore working in Africa right now but I will be back stateside on the 25th.

Let the games begin!:thumbup1:

Back