Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

NoTez

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello.

I am a registered member since 2011. I decided to introduce myself four years later since I never really used my account very much, so let's deem this as an formal introduction. (Whether I am going to stay or not.)

I adminstrate and manage the game in my signature, or more specified the CrossFire game. It's a first person shooter. Feel free to enter. Regardless of that, the community seems nice. I don't disclose my personal information nor do I intend to, I am a forum marketer who promotes forums into bigger stages and has many tricks under my sleeves to grow them.

I wish to change my name to 'NoTez' instead of 'Pixelmoon' since it's a pretty old and crappy name. So if anyone could do me a favor and change it, it'd be highly apperciated.

Back