Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Rainbow sheep and fluffy ponies... wait, what?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

You will know me as Doctor Hax. But in real life I am a geneticist and have a Ph.D. in genetics. Genetics is the basic programming of life. *He says tossing the sheepskin out the window* I am also an avid gamer and surfed into your forum when I saw people talking about Star Trek Online. But now I see you have methods in place to operate these games locally should they ever go off line. I am here to learn. This is what I would like to do in my spare time;

• DONE Learn to set up a simple local only server, nothing too complex.
  • Learn to create a launcher for any game.
  • Apply what I learn to other online games I like to play.

This is for my own amusement and not a grand plan to create a private server of my own. I have access to Linux (my preferred OS of choice) as well as some various flavors of Windows here and there. I know some basics about computers, but assume I know nothing, for it is the beginning of all wisdom.

Now where should I begin?

Last edited:
Back