Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Story of mah life.. Wait, do I have one? Lol.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, so how do I start this..?
Okay, so my name is Koala, I was born in 1996 at Finland. So that makes me 1..2..3, 18 years old.

So what do I do here? Main reason for me being here is the H4BB0 section. Yeah, I do not understand why I am still into those stupid hotels, just can't quit. I used to be Global Moderator on Finnish Habbo Retro -community. Sad things happened, the forum was closed after 7 years. I was there, the whole time. New forum was opened, I was asked for moderator in there also, I took my time in the new forum.. But for nothing. Finnish Habbo Retro -community is nowadays all about who has the best botnet, who has most Anonymous quotes at their profile etc.. So I decided to ran away from there.. Landed in here.

Other funny st00f! Hmm.. Hobbies? You got it! I'm currently driving motocross at local MX125 series.. Not that good in it but I love it. Also everything to do with nature is close to my heart, fishing, hunting etc. Also like to drink a lot's and lots of Koskenkorva Vodka.
And yeah, one thing that takes some of my time is mah gurl. Not much to tell about it in here lawl.

What else? Oh yeah, I just applied to school. Vocational Maritime College. Used to study building engineer stuff, but dropped it out due I wen't to military.

Not much. Thanks for your time and have a nice one.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank's to you sir :)
I've only just read the Habbo Rules as you threw me with a link. Nothing new there :fanny:
[STRIKE]My botnet is op. It consist of my Laptop and PC +1Mbits network[/STRIKE]

Back