Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Uh-oh, it's me.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Hello RaGEZONE,

Some of you may know me, those who do would know that I was banned after idiotic behaviour and disgusting attitude towards other members and staff, to which I look back at now and shock even myself.

I regret the mistakes I made around a year ago and I've changed. The forum looks great and it's good to be back. I also want to apologize to anyone I have ever offended through the way I've treated them.

Some people I remember off the top of my head that I may have been rude to are;

Dan
Rebecca
Lewis
Rishwin

And probably others I don't remember. I'm here for a fresh start and I've been entitled to the first part of that by Dan, so thank you.

Razer

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Well it's good to see you back with a positive attitude! Hope to see you around a bit more dude!

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Well it's good to see you back with a positive attitude! Hope to see you around a bit more dude!

Thanks, it means a lot. :) I remember having some chats in PM with you before and you helped me out a lot so I'm thankful for that. I remember you always saying "Junkers for smod", and it looks like you're there! Congrats on that and see you around. :thumbup1:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Good to see that you have realised your bad ways.

Remember to never fall back into your old habits and footsteps.

Back