Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

yay

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone guys, just joined RaGEZONE.
I'm an Italian web designer and pseudo graphic, I registered here cause I was looking so many threads of Habbo CMS and development, so I will post my stuff.

Don't insult for my grammar if something wrong :c

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Make sure your works are protected, there are a lot of leechers here and if something looks quite good, there's a good chance they'll take it. Use watermarks and ensure your work is covered under Copyright Law for your country. For constructive criticism and tips to grow, there are a lot of us here willing to help give advice to help you get better, and to give ideas etc, myself included :).

Welcome again!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Biesmen thank you so much!
fallenfate thank you for replying! :D
I just have a question: isn't copyright a payment? How can I "protect" my stuff using it if every single project needs a copyright?
Do you mean I should be careful also posting screenshots?

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Depends on your country, in my country Copyright is on anything you make automatically, and is free. I'm just saying if you want to keep things private, make sure you just protect them is all :). Even if you just put a watermark on things. If you're happy to share, people are happy to give advice, but people are also happy to download and rip. But that is just like ANYTHING on the internet :).

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Happy to help. I'm a web designer and developer, and I also teach it for a private college, so feel free to share your examples and I can give you advice etc :). Will be good to see what you make! :D.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks, depends on perspective haha. You can see the last one I made for the RaGEZONE community in my DeviantArt link in my signature.

Post an example into the Portfolio -> Website Design section and I'll take a look at your work :).

Back