Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Yo

D

Democracy

Hello all,
I am a from DevBest but left it cause it's a bag of xxxand the staff are ignorant xxx. Anyway I thought I would start my RageZone life with an introduction so here it is;
My name is Cameron, I am 17 years old and live in Manchester, United Kingdom. I go to college and i'm a part time landscape gardener. Once I have left college I want to join the engineers in the army. I enjoy gaming such as; Call of Duty, GTA V and FarCry 4. From time to time I play Habbo retros but most are boring now. When I am not gaming I enjoy coding in PHP, MySQL, C++ and HTML. I also do gfx and minor web development. When I am off my pc and my consoles I like to play football, cricket, basketball and rugby league. I enjoy watching snooker and F1, but yeah that's my day to day life when i'm not at college or work.

Back