Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Beware the person who try suggest you to add "russian.code" he was scammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Beware the person who try suggest you to add "russian.code" he was scammer

i got the pm massage from "Montage" member he suggest me to add "russian.code" skype

he said "russian.code" can help me about Trickster Server but when it add "russian.code" he said to

me he is a developer team in ragezone name "CMB" and he not help me but convince me to buy

his server file for 100 us and he will support me about install and update his server file.

sengi123 - Beware the person who try suggest you to add "russian.code" he was scammer - RaGEZONE Forums

this is a "russian.code" massage..........

sengi123 - Beware the person who try suggest you to add "russian.code" he was scammer - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Not working on UnitedFlyf
Reaction score
Re: Beware the person who try suggest you to add "russian.code" he was scammer

My Skype is also NOT "russian.code" and I will never be selling server files.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: Beware the person who try suggest you to add "russian.code" he was scammer

re upload image cmb Mootie has you see my image now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back