Beware the person who try suggest you to add "*************" he was scammer

MemberRank
    Feb 2012 Join Date
    ThailandLocation
    75Posts

Beware the person who try suggest you to add "*************" he was scammer

i got the pm massage from "Montage" member he suggest me to add "*************" skype

he said "*************" can help me about Trickster Server but when it add "*************" he said to

me he is a developer team in ragezone name "CMB" and he not help me but convince me to buy

his server file for 100 us and he will support me about install and update his server file.

this is a "*************" massage..........

Spoiler:

Last edited by sengi123; 11-12-16 at 11:55 AM. Reason: placed non-working images inside spoiler tags.

DeveloperRank
    Mar 2007 Join Date
    863Posts

Re: Beware the person who try suggest you to add "*************" he was scammer

Just to let everyone know, my skype IS NOT *************. I also WILL NEVER ATTEMPT to sell anyone server files. If you are talking to someone claiming to be me who is trying to sell you server files THEY ARE A SCAMMER.

DeveloperRank
    Apr 2009 Join Date
    1,624Posts

My Skype is also NOT "*************" and I will never be selling server files.

MemberRank
    Feb 2012 Join Date
    ThailandLocation
    75Posts

re upload image @cmb @Mootie has you see my image now

Advertisement