Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

A chance?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well good luck with this man

Many have failed, none have succeeded

--RIP Trickster--

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
THAT IS SO TRUE!! ;D and we are working hard. on translating the chinese... to english , since this is closed beta. 50 ( chinese )
but BUT, ;) WE HAVE GREAT AND SMART FRIENDS WHOM ARE HELPING, AND CAN UPDATE IT TO REVO.!
it just needs time that's all AND ALWAYS THANK YOU

say what now ? is people doing anything towards an English version or was you saying about DrTawcoe post about that server translating to English?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yea we is :3 me and ice ... with a couple of other friends...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There exists a private server in Chinese.

Has anyone tried to contact the owner to get the files?
And can we get anyone to update it with English stuff?

xD Im playing this pserver, real hard to get money... also FREE DRILLER PET!
If anyone knows like a website where people go to talk about this in english let me know please. Would be nice to have friends on it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
xD Im playing this pserver, real hard to get money... also FREE DRILLER PET!
If anyone knows like a website where people go to talk about this in english let me know please. Would be nice to have friends on it.

i'd play but im unable to download the client as it stops randomly after an hour >.<[is it possible somebody could upload it somewhere?]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
add lavirats in skype hes iceblade here he can help you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
add lavirats in skype hes iceblade here he can help you

its ok i managed to download it,funny thing is i hit lvl 51 in like afew hours of questing but got stuck due to no clue were the item needed drops so got bored and quit, we definitely need an English server >.<

the quest im stuck on is the sandman with a key above his head ,the item i need is a black stone looking tablet.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ooh you need to do the quests in order, other wise some npcs wont work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ooh you need to do the quests in order, other wise some npcs wont work

never mind i did it now im lvl 62 but have no idea where or what i do now lol [wish i had a pharaoh set ] they look nice. anybody who plays on cabala trickster p-server add me in game im Ace7580.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i know this is off topic but why the smurf cant i log in? is there maintenance or something ?

Don't really think I can help you on that.
I don't need to play on a server I don't understand a thing on for TO. Not that addicted..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Lol...funny how I quit TO a while back then once I decide to jump back in and DL the game I hear it's shut down. Anyways I'm gonna subscribe to this thread and see how the situation evolves!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
RedFlex/YouLuckedOut, are here to say something.

Hello Everybody, Today I want to go and play 'TO' until I realized it was shutting down. So I've been looking for a PS in English/French ever since. Of course to have no luck with either one. I came here to RageZone, and stumbled upon this. If you guys are still looking for Staff Members. I will do a Website/Forum/and Chatroom for free. But it will have a host otherwise RedFlex says we would have to charge for the program. I am willing to have myself (YouLuckedOut), and RedFlex (Owner of RedFlexWebDesigners) to make, host, moderate, and administrate a Forum/Web/Chat. Aswell I (YouLuckedOut) personally pay for all services to have a professional looking Website/Forum/ and Chatroom.

Thank for reading. If interested please inbox me.

~YouLuckedOut~
~Co-Founder~
~RedFlexWebDesigners LTD.~

Last edited:
Back