Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What exactly does "create & recovery DB" mean?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
create & recovery DB
gmg_account <- gmg_account(file)
Trickster <- trickster_bak(file)
I have tried like 20 methods of importing the gmg_account into my SQL Server instance, but all tries seem to fail because it is an invalid file type. Could someone please clarify what this means, or how to do it?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
check a mu newbie guide they use the same methode (srry cant type much at my psp)

<3
Banned
Reaction score
Well ill make a video guide in a little while.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
check a mu newbie guide they use the same methode (srry cant type much at my psp)
Thank you very much, got it working :)

For other people who don't know what it means:

SkylineMaster said:
Restoring Databases: Open Enterprise Manager, select Databases, right click and Create new Database, name it MuOnline, create another one too named Ranking.

You can open Enterprice Manager in Start, All Programs, Microsoft SQL Server, and click Enterprise Manager.

This is how the restore of the databases will be:

Restoring: Right click in MuOnline, All Tasks, Restore Database. Restore as Select From Device, select Devices, Add, ... , then select MuOnline db backs in D:\MuServer\db baks\ and click OK 4 times.

Name them appropriately for Trickster, though.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah but i downloaded the server file but it doesnt even have a sql file...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
In this Case dude

Restoring Databases: Open Enterprise Manager, select Databases, right click and Create new Database, name it Trickster, create another one too named gmg_account.

You can open Enterprice Manager in Start, All Programs, Microsoft SQL Server, and click Enterprise Manager.

This is how the restore of the databases will be:

Restoring: Right click in Trickster, All Tasks, Restore Database. Restore as Select From Device, select Devices, Add, ... , then select Trickster db backs in D:\Trickster\db\ and click OK 4 times.

do the same with gmg_account

Back