Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Is this forum dead or something?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Like really, before we got it working, there were like 20 people intrested, now, we got it working, basicly 0.

But last time I checked, the rates couldn't be changed and the client/server used a super old version of Trickster-- the official (ntreev or SG or whatever) version is way ahead and the last time I played, it was waaay easier to level up compared when it was first released.

I'd show a little more enthusiasm if the client/server atleast featured a version that included 3rd jobs and a alittle customization (if not rates, then custom quests etc.?). Otherwise, I'd rather play an overproduced private server like Maplestory or WoW than that ;/

Reaction score
But last time I checked, the rates couldn't be changed and the client/server used a super old version of Trickster-- the official (ntreev or SG or whatever) version is way ahead and the last time I played, it was waaay easier to level up compared when it was first released.

I'd show a little more enthusiasm if the client/server atleast featured a version that included 3rd jobs and a alittle customization (if not rates, then custom quests etc.?). Otherwise, I'd rather play an overproduced private server like Maplestory or WoW than that ;/

Well, I'm trying to change the poop so you can level up easier, but I need help o.o

Back