Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What are the GM commands?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yup as the topic says...
Does anyone know how to active the GM Functions using a GM account?

-Thanks

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
they are in the exe but it didnt work for me..
But you want a higher level right ? just edit db and done...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actully no, Level wasn't the case, it was actully tring to recalling players I need, and warping around while in game. I've notice there was a Invisable mode too but I guess i need to hex the Chinese text out in place of English words.

And just so i don't make another Topic, Do you happen to know how to translate the Monsters name, cause I tried it in the Libconfig thing...Changing the Chinese Test into English words on the Hex'er And when I go into game it still looks the same....I've searched for all kinds of related things and nothing works.

However I did find a Skill index in the DB but when i changed the names it didn't change But when I went into the Libconfig I was able to change the skill names with no problem...Thank you for your time!

Plus I wanted to know how can I change the Message filter to my own words to ban.

Back