Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How can I improve the Trickster Online section?

Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
As Moderator of the Trickster Online section, my job is to maintain law & order here, but the main reason I wanted to become its moderator was so that I could be in position to advocate for it and improve it as only a moderator can.

Now, our section used to be disorderly, dying, and condemned to obscurity in the Archived Files section.
This section has done a complete 180 since then, surpassing my expectations but not my ambitions.

I'd like to continue this growth. I'm well aware that this means development work must continue to be done and that that work needs to happen here and not on discord, facebook, or by some other means. I am already doing my best in developing new "things" for Trickster Online, as are others.

What I want to know is what more can I do for this section as its MOD?
This includes actions such as editing stickied posts, adding a sticky to one that isn't, asking upstream for a specific new sub-section that you believe our section needs, etc..

Now, I'm not saying every request will be fulfilled and you can still use PM's and reports for usual stuff, but I figure it would be nice to have a thread for this type of thing and not be off-topic.

Keep on-topic, show full agreement w/ requests via the 'like' button.
All requests will be taken into consideration. I hope this thread will be of benefit.

Happy Hacking,
~PyroSamurai

Back