Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Project Name

Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
So since we are working on getting a public test server working for the game to get more help with translations and overall development since I've never played the game in all the years it has been out so I need some actual players to help discern flaws. Anyways, that's off subject, basically I thought it is about time we have an actual name for the project and am asking the forum members for suggestions. So suggest away.

@RaGEZONE IRC
Reaction score
Project letsactuallystartdoingthisthantryingtouseadamnvirtualmachine

or Project Fantasia

Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
I look forward to hearing the suggestions of all the other 56 people who downloaded the torrent.

PS: Why do they call it trickster when I'm working with a pair of jokers.

Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
Hmm so when we have a couple decently supported ideas for the project name, I will start a poll for it.

PS: hack explain the reference for Project Eternal Sleep for me.

@RaGEZONE IRC
Reaction score
Hmm so when we have a couple decently supported ideas for the project name, I will start a poll for it.

PS: hack explain the reference for Project Eternal Sleep for me.
Like him wanting a sandvich I wanted to sleep for a good 12 hours.

Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
I'm not an impatient person so I'll leave this undecided for another two days. If we don't get another supported suggestion by then, then I'll have to default to the only one that has met the quota of original proposer +1 support. There will be no poll if we don't get another.

Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
Since no one has posted another supported (or unsupported for that matter) name for the project, I'm ending the discussion. The new name is Project Alpha Trickster. :thumbup:

Back